Used 2014 Kia Soul Base Hatchback
- Body Style: Hatchback
- Model Code: B1511
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 1.6 L/97
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Shadow Black
- Int. Color: Gray 2-Tone
- Mileage: 84,929
- Stock #: UR39815B
- VIN KNDJN2A26E7013786
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
Odometer is 15089 miles below market average!
24/30 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2014 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Sales price includes $1,000 finance discount. You must finance with one our select lenders.
To see more quality vehicles like this one http://www.SLVBUICKGMC.com/ or dial 801-265-1511.. Sales Tax, Title, Registration, License Fee's and Dealer Documentary Fee's are additional to the advertised price. Any purchase negotiated with someone other than the Internet Sales Department will not be renegotiated after the sale.
* Loads of available features; attractive cabin with user-friendly controls and ample passenger space; long warranty. Source: Edmunds
* Totally transformed, the 2014 Kia Soul is more fun to drive, has moreadvanced technology, and more surprises. It looks different because it is different. With its unique styling inside and out and impressive features it's a new way to roll. Think of the Soul as your personal canvas. It's ready for custom touches. Unique colors inside and out for you to choose from. Plenty of optional accessories, like aluminum sill plates for the doors, all-weather floormats and bumper applique. For the finishing touch, a sunshade with the name Soul on it. Soul ! models have distinctive front LED accent lights and LED taillights to stand apart from the rest. Jump into the Soul and you can take on the road with confidence. Enjoy the strong performance of Soul's 130-hp 1.6L engine or Soul + and ! models' 164-hp 2.0L engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. Manual transmission is also available on Soul and Soul +. An available Eco Package on Soul+ includes Idle Stop & Go. It automatically turns off the engine when you come to a complete stop and then seamlessly restarts the engine when you release the brake pedal. Inside you will experience tons of standard features including 60/40 split-folding rear seats and Bluetooth. Available features include sunroof, push-button start with smart key, pulsating speaker lights, heated front seats, power-folding mirrors, voice-command navigation system, automatic climate control, rear-camera display, USB/aux for your MP3s, an accessory cable that lets you control your iPod, and UVO infotainment system which lets you use your compatible cell phone to make hands-free calls, receive and respond to text messages, listen to streaming audio, enjoy your personal music, and play your favorite song, artist or genre of music all by giving a single voice command. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Kia has nailed the daring-but-darling design aesthetic with the 2014 Soul. People love the look of the Soul, and we’re guessing you might too. As a bonus that cute exterior houses a surprisingly plush interior for the price and more passenger space than you might imagine. Source: KBB.com